FINANCIAL SERVICE FIRM: RUMENARTION INTELLIGENCE
A global financial services firm approached us with a difficulty they were facing while attracting compliance and risk professionals and thought that the compensation they offered was an issue in this. However, our client only had undependable information to support this theory.
– Attract and secure more compliance and risk specialists
– Gain insight into market rates of compensation
– Confirm whether compensation was a factor limiting success in talent acquisition
We identified an agreed number of candidates at various levels of tenure. Then we spoke to them to map compensation in terms of salary, bonus and other benefits. A unique part of our approach was to benchmark sufficient numbers of people inside and outside of London.
– Far-reaching report with valuable insights
– Identified that our client was paying London-based professionals below market standards.
– This information helped our client to fine-tune pay for positions based in London
– Client also modified their employee attraction approach to underline their superiority in total compensation
- Global Financial Service Firms
- Remuneration Intelligence
- Compliance and Risk Specialists
- Health Care Practice
- United Kingdom
- Far-reaching report with valuable insight